After reading Andrew Braakan’s essay “some lessons from the assembly line,” I feel that that the insight he gain was that he realized his appreciation for education more He began seeing this and realizing that he was working so hard for low pay. And as an affect he began seeing that he wanted to go to school. And just like Braakans I too realize this. In response to the question ask I know how Andrew feels because I too not only have one but two jobs and the reason why I work two jobs is so I can just make ends meat. This is one of the many reasons I attend school. I can complete understand how the stress of loosing my job could cause me to appreactie my education more. Theirs this old saying my father told me when I was younger “ the more you know the more valuable I am “ and its on this quote that I have placed my whole schooling pushing my self so hard so that way I can be as valuable to society as possible. With my education will come the job security I am working so hard to obtain?
I can understand that you understood the prompt well. There are quite a few grammatical errors such as punctuation, spelling and capitalization. Other than that, I think your example fits the prompt accurately.
ReplyDeleteYou need to work on your paragraphs structures. There are grammatical errors, misspelling words and punctuation errors. Nice example that you use though, just proofread next time when you post.
ReplyDelete